Sign in to follow this  
Dyos787

12 year old son is addicted to PMDG

I Started when I was 13 and couldn't even engage autopilot, you should be proud of him :D Wish him all the best on his future in aviation career

Im 13, and I've spent many hours surfing the PMDG site. I believe that flight simulation is a wonderful hobby if you would like to become a pilot! I really want to. I would like to give a big thanks to the PMDG team as well. PMDG has added a whole new level of realism to FSX, and I cannot wait to see what is to come! Thank you.

I want to compliment you on writing so well for your age. You wouldn't believe some of the barely intelligible things a lot of people who are far older than you write in with. You're welcome too!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Interesting to know how old are the youngest and oldest flightsimmer. 12 years old must be the younger?

Real Deraps

Here is Where i Started a LOOOOOOOONG time ago on my Trusty Commodore 64 with a 19" color T.V.

Bought a New Computer to Fly Sublogic A.T.P. I Still Fly some of the Planes i Built for FS98 boy have times Changed :-)

Interesting to know how old are the youngest and oldest flightsimmer. 12 years old must be the younger?

I began using Microsoft Flight Simulator when I was 5 years old. I was very proud when I landed the default 747 is FS 2004, and now I realize just how much more realistic FSX with payware add ons is!

Anyone have a son like mine who spends so much time on PMDG? My son who is 12 years old really wants to be a pilot. Hopefully he is now at least one stage nearer!

So please can I say a big thank you to Mr Randazzo and the team :)

Thats great news, we need alot more of this to keep this hobby alive and well for generations to come.

John C

I started flight sim way back in like 1999 (I'm only 16) with my dad and have owned every edition of MSFS since, the first PMDG addon I got was both the 600/700 and 800/900 for FS2004 and I was really hooked ever since. I remember the hours on end trying to install my first plane without an installer!

I am 15 and I love flying the NGX.

It is really great that children can live their dreams.

Thanks a lot to PMDG! You are great!

[media=]

[/media] Here is Where i Started a LOOOOOOOONG time ago on my Trusty Commodore 64 with a 19" color T.V.

Bought a New Computer to Fly Sublogic A.T.P. I Still Fly some of the Planes i Built for FS98 boy have times Changed :-)

With ur specs, i think u could turn the sliders up a bit! :P

Chris Howard

With ur specs, i think u could turn the sliders up a bit! :P

:LMAO: Good One !!!!!!

I am only 14 and my first time playing flight simulator was when I was about 10 years old. Played on and off for a year or two and really started to get interested when i was 13 or late 12. I have always been interested in aviation since i was 5 and I remember when i was little I used to draw pictures of an Air tran 737 and would give it to the pilots. But the funny thing is we always flew on a 727 lol. Anyway back to the point I got the pmdg 737 for my birthday last January so i could experience actual realism. Then when i was not playing baseball, or doing school work I would read the manuals and finally about 2 months ago I finally mastered the auto pilot and all the other systems, but I still occasionally read the manuals if I am bored because no pilot is perfect. Reading this topic I am surprised there are so many other's my age flying the 737 NGX and interested in aviation as I am I thought i was the only one lmao, and thanks PMDG for the awesome plane. Well thats my story :)

Here is Where i Started a LOOOOOOOONG time ago on my Trusty Commodore 64 with a 19" color T.V.

Anyone remember Chuck Yeager on the Apple II? :biggrin:

Me personally just turning 15 it has been great being able to use the NGX. I always wanted to feel like a real pilot because that is what I want to do when I am of age to be one. I remember the days when I didn't even know about the default GPS and tried to hand fly an aircraft across the aircraft. But the wonderful group of people here on this forum have helped me from that stage to now being able to perform all the checklists from Start Up to Shut Down.