Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

8 hours ago, FS++ said:

Should be in Beta in a couple of weeks. And perhaps you can make the flows for it :tongue:

Thank you Gerald.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

On 9/8/2018 at 6:21 AM, FS++ said:

Thanks for the heads-up.

MCE Interfacing of Super 80 Pro is different from the way it's done with DC9, therefor, will very likely require serious rework.

Will get in touch with aircraft developer soon.

Thank you, Gerald.

The new A2A Bonanza

An excellent sim of the GA aircraft and my current favourite GA plane to fly

Would love MCE integrated with this

5 hours ago, PaulFWatts said:

The new A2A Bonanza

An excellent sim of the GA aircraft and my current favourite GA plane to fly

Would love MCE integrated with this

It might be already fully supported.

On website, we only mention the heavies with complex overhead and autopilot panels, not to mention flight engineers panels on which we spend a few months training the virtual crew.

Many A2A, Carenado light aircraft are fully supported because most of the time they use the standard FSX/P3D variables and MCE treats them like the built-in GA aircraft.

There could be the odd switch that MCE doesn't cover via the generic interface, but to be honest with you, we only consider aircraft much bigger than that.

If the issue is with flaps detents, please send "aircraft.cfg" file to support.

Besides, Fo isn't required on GA aircraft. But agree, it can be fun having someone aboard to talk to :smile:

Next to be supported will be TFDi B717, currently works in progress.

14 hours ago, FS++ said:

It might be already fully supported.

On website, we only mention the heavies with complex overhead and autopilot panels, not to mention flight engineers panels on which we spend a few months training the virtual crew.

Many A2A, Carenado light aircraft are fully supported because most of the time they use the standard FSX/P3D variables and MCE treats them like the built-in GA aircraft.

There could be the odd switch that MCE doesn't cover via the generic interface, but to be honest with you, we only consider aircraft much bigger than that.

If the issue is with flaps detents, please send "aircraft.cfg" file to support.

Besides, Fo isn't required on GA aircraft. But agree, it can be fun having someone aboard to talk to :smile:

Next to be supported will be TFDi B717, currently works in progress.

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your post.

I haven't had a chance to explore MCE with the A2A Bonanza yet so you could be correct in terms of it working "out of the box".

I'm also a big fan of the TFDI B717 and look forward to this being supported in MCE

Thanks!

1 hour ago, KevinMM said:

What about the PMDG 747-8?

Unless PMDG changed their SDK from the 747-400 drastically, it should be supported out of the box.

There could be a few items that will need attention.

Do you have the aircraft already?

Yes, It has an EFB and ECL. I haven't read all the docs on what is different yet.

1 hour ago, KevinMM said:

Yes, It has an EFB and ECL. I haven't read all the docs on what is different yet.

Could you open "aircraft.cfg" for the 800 series and report what name is there under "sim="

[fltsim.0]

sim=what_name_do_you_read_there

11 hours ago, KevinMM said:

sim=B747-8I

sim=B747-8F

Thanks Kevin.

According to this, MCE should identify it as one of the supported 747 from PMDG.

Let me know if it's not the case.

ECL clicking won't be handled for now though.

FO will just read the default checklist. But you can assign a custom checklist that matches the built-in ECL checklist

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:58 AM, DrumsArt said:

Thank you Gerald.

Richard

You're welcome.

Slightly delayed, as work required was under-estimated. We'll definitely have a working Beta by the end of next week for TFDi 717.

10 hours ago, FS++ said:

You're welcome.

Slightly delayed, as work required was under-estimated. We'll definitely have a working Beta by the end of next week for TFDi 717.

Thank you for the news update Gerald.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:08 AM, DrumsArt said:

Thank you for the news update Gerald.

Regards,

Richard

Have sent you new files based on e-mail address on record.

If you haven't received anything, please get in touch with your new e-mail..

Hello FS++, just checking, is TFDi 717 support available yet?

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS