Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don t moderate me this way

Checklists: non-normal menu as well?

I'm looking forward to the release of your T7. It's been announced that checklists will be there.

Also the section of the non-normal menu? It would be a treat in combination with the failure model, I dare to expect ...

Thanks for a brief reply!

Olli

I'm looking forward to the release of your T7. It's been announced that checklists will be there.

Also the section of the non-normal menu? It would be a treat in combination with the failure model, I dare to expect ...

Thanks for a brief reply!

Olli

If it's in the real 777 and does not pose a threat to the security of the flight deck or flight crew, I'm sure PMDG will simulate it. In short, I'm sure they will.

If it's in the real 777 and does not pose a threat to the security of the flight deck or flight crew, I'm sure PMDG will simulate it. In short, I'm sure they will.

Stuff like engine out procedures or fuel leaks are not considered sensitive security information and I doubt that PMDG would even get a hold of SSI info from any airline since that info is strictly on a need to know basis only.

In two minds about this, since I turn crashes off in FSX as for addon-scenery I rarely have any issues. The biggest issue I did have starting out was a tailstrike but that was because I use to mess with the Trim etc. So I'd probably never/rarely use them, just be good to read I guess ha.

Non-normal/emergency is in.

Non-normal/emergency is in.

I like the way you worded that ;)