Sign in to follow this  
jp1018

Is Alaska next?

Well, according to microsoft the f4u is the last warbird... So would that make Alaska next on the DLC list? It seems like with the warbirds in hawaii theme, they could do " bush flying in alaska" and release vc-enabled planed for a couple months =) seems the most likely. Does anyone know any more about all this?

Well there was a tiny (tiny) message on the Beta forums a day or so ago from one of the mods mentioning that the F4U needed to be wrapped up before they began any information dribbles about Alaska.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The Alaska tourist season really gets into full swing around the summer solstice. It would be nice to have the extra pilots available for that, so hopefully before 6/20. If not, then soon after...

Well there was a tiny (tiny) message on the Beta forums a day or so ago from one of the mods mentioning that the F4U needed to be wrapped up before they began any information dribbles about Alaska.

Good news. I am so desperate for something new that even the slightest piece of information about Alaska sounds awesome.

Yup, I am ready for the hype machine to start a churnin'!

As it stands, Alaska will be the next release. Probably early June to mid June.

Probably early June to mid June.

And that's based on what information...? I don't expect it before the end of June, really. (Well, I did expect it in March already, but well... :wink: )

There is no official info as to when Alaska will be released. The Spring release message was removed long ago, so any time frame mentioned here is just speculative.

If I remember correctly, the only factual statement is what the studio head said in an interview: scenery will be available 3 or 4 times a year; let’s hope they stick to that.

Let’s not get overly anxious over Alaska release date; it will come sometime later this year.

As for what the mod said a couple days ago, when asked about some new Alaska preview pictures. “Soon. :-) Gotta do Corsair stuff first.“ it is meaningless.

The next time Flight DLC is released early in the month or the middle of the month, that will be a first. Try the last Wednesday in June (the 27th).

I even guess they removed the "Spring" announcement in the blog because of the actual potential date of release...

Let’s not get overly anxious over Alaska release date; it will come sometime later this year.

As for what the mod said a couple days ago, when asked about some new Alaska preview pictures. “Soon. :-) Gotta do Corsair stuff first.“ it is meaningless.

I am curious about that. Since I have never seen the slightest followup after the release of a cockpit-less plane, it seems fairly safe to assume that the next information we hear will be regarding Alaska.....

Unless its expected that they skip a release next month. That would certainly be interesting.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5