Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

NGX LIVE . . . .

Ok guys just sent the info for going live.. so at the moment the site is under construction

The Actual website address when live will be http://www.ngx-live.co.uk - just waiting for it to be authorised

While i wait im going to start setting up the teamspeak could be online with that sooner than i thought keep you all posted, In the mean time feel free to start registering

To everyone who is a member Teamspeak going live in 1 hour .. in the members page in the site you will find the port info soon

Steve,

I'll eventually get on. Just trying to finish up a Texas International bird tonight. Was gone all weekend out of town. Thanks for the kudos on the banner. It was a 5 minute job...lol. Glad to see your project is taking shape. I'm hoping to be able to get on Teamspeak this coming weekend to say hello that way.

Steve

Yeah sure Steve did you have a great weekend by the way?

Teamspeak is up and running just waiting for Wix to Authorise my site there is a temp link up there if you want to get on site in the mean time... Thanks Ste

Yeah sure Steve did you have a great weekend by the way?

Teamspeak is up and running just waiting for Wix to Authorise my site there is a temp link up there if you want to get on site in the mean time... Thanks Ste

The military reunion was fantastic! It was great to see folks you served with that you haven't seen for 25-30 years. Everyone agreed to get together again in another 2-3 years. Folks that didn't go commented all over Facebook that they wished they had gone...lol.

When you're a small airborne unit flying in temperatures as low as -45 below, it really makes a close knit group.

Yeah i can well imagine... iIt's good that you can have a great relationship after all this time... Some group fissle off after a while i guess...

Im on my hands and knees here .. is there anyone who has shot a fs2crew NGX tutorial that would let me use the footage on my website please. Steve

Ok i have now added certain rooms with in the Teamspeak server for VATSIM users.. If you got a m8 online and you want to kill some time in between the ATC and cruise procedure chat onlline at our teamspeak

http://www.ngx-live.co.uk

Well im tired been on the site all day...

Guys if you wanna chat with your m8s from avsim or where ever with the NGX feel free to register for free and chat on my Teamspeak Server its open now...

Good night lads

Steve

Hey Steve, is there by any chance an option to turn this off?

Sometimes my Bandwidth is borderline and any little extra bytes can help

It is cool to see though and well done on the site, it looks great :)

Hi Steve.

Thank you for setting this up and the web site looks good.

I am a relative novice when it comes to the NGX, Teamspeak and fs2crew. So with that in mind, I have the following questions -

1. I have teamspeak on my computer but have never set it up for use so how do I log on to NGX Live.

2. Once set up, bearing in mind that I am on a slow Spanish network, will it reduce my 'NGX experience'.

Please forgive me if these questions are answered on your web site but I have not been able to find them.

Good luck on your venture and whilst registered with you, I hope to become an active user shortly - watch this space.

Gary