Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

LOT 195s released!

All 4 (FS9 and FSX) planes will be available as soon as they fix the library and I can upload them (its currently down) :sorry:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Livery painter extraordinaire!! :Party:

Thanks guys!

I just uploaded all 4 of them, both FS9 and FSX pilots should be enjoying them when the next library cycle hits.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Are you sure your last name isn't Picasso. :biggrin: Great job Steve, now did you ever do any for the ERJ 135 - 145, huh.Nail%20Biting.gif

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Are you sure your last name isn't Picasso.

Hehe, nope..that title belongs to Ed Cox...the painter, panel maker, and video artist extraordinaire! :im Not Worthy:

He produced what is arguably the best photo-real American Airlines repaint for he POSKY 767. He let me port it over to the LDS model and I still fly that plane regularly and have to say it is probably my favorite of all the ones I've ever "painted" Hehe. I took a lot of work to get it ported to the LDS model, and at the time Ed had way too many projects on his plate to get it done. So I asked him if I could do it for him, and he agreed.

Almost 17,000 downloads for that paint alone (and those are just the ones here at Avsim), tells me that it was a hit. :biggrin:

Heck, that reminds me....now that I'm flying in FSX, I'll have to buy the FSXversion of the LDS 767 and port over Ed's paint.

now did you ever do any for the ERJ 135 - 145

No....I don't have that plane, and not sure I could take on anymore paints at the moment...but you never know (It was on sale again at flightsim deal of the day, but I didn't pick it up.

Do you know if there is a good paintkit for it out there? And if I was to paint one by request, I'd have to do it without the plane in flightsim. I have done that before, but would need a beta tester with the plane to test the paint. :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Congrats on the 17,000 downloads Steve, now see you could have bought a whole bunch of stuff for 25 cents a paint. He%20He.gif As for a paint kit, i really don't know, i just thought i would ask, I'm more of a GA man myself anyway, oh once in a while i drag out the ERJ, that's the only commercial jet i have. :sad: Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend. :smile:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Got them, thanks a LOT Steve :Applause:

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Thanks for the 195 paints, Steve, and with the sale on Polish airports this weekend I have plenty of places to fly them!. Terrific work as always.

John G.

Still better than their 737 (dunno if they have fixed that in the recent version), in which they forgot to enable us to paint both sides of the tail instead of one, always great to have the wrong tail on one side ^_^