Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Azul WIP for Darthy

Here you go Darth, you requested Azul I believe to fly around in South America. :Big Grin:

This is really a WIP (Work In Process), as you can see...but wanted to let you know I was thinking about a Brazilian paint or 2....since this is the country that makes this little gem. :)

And I know our Brazilian simmers are pretty passionate about flying :wink:

Don't mind the blue lines...they are the many reference lines I use to try and line stuff up. And of course you can see the right side (the bottom fuse) is still lingering with my last paint (just a few clicks to turn those layers off).

Anyway...I had to paint this registration....PR-AYC, because its going to take a prayer to get that bottom texture lined up!!! :LMAO:

I'll post more pics (in a new thread unfortunately, cant say I'm a big fan of not adding additional pics to an existing thread), when I get the textures slapped on the model.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

WOW! thank you so much, totally made my day! I can't remember but also can't find the photo anymore but as far as I remember it was a WC2014 paint wasn't it? it's weird cuz I can't find the photo on airliners.net :(

btw:

http://www.terra-brasilis.org/forum/index.php?topic=3209.msg30234#msg30234

I dunno when it will be out but I will surely buy it, together with sao paulo, brazil will be complete ^_^

always love to see TAM crews and passengers at Frankfurt, if a ticket wouldn't be 3000 bucks, I would surely join them and fly to Brazil ^_^

now I just need to buy Fraps so I can start making videos again, my last video is 3 years old :(

Thanks guys....was going to work on her on weekly flight to Dallas.....flight delayed....maybe i can work on it in the gate area.

They cancelled my 730am flight this morning for weather....guess why my 530pm is delayed?

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice Steve :)

What painting program are you using?

Thanks Tim!

I use Paint Shop Pro ver. 9.

Think i paid 40 bucks for it years ago....seems to paint flightsim birds ok.

I never played too much with Photoshop....had an old version from an old job long ago..never found things it could do that PSP couldn't.......price was much better to....hehe

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg