Sign in to follow this  
squerble

Strange issue during flights

Hi in the rex forum have you sent them your log on your problem since if you havnt its hard for them to solve the cause

Yeah im in contact with them but as you say I will have to replicate the flight with FSUIPC to record a log and send it to them

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

This is what I found:

If you, in FSX under Settings-Display-Weather, tick 'Disable turbulence and thermal effects on aircraft' and untick 'Enable wind turbulence' and 'Enable wind shear' in REX E Config Manager - Winds, your 737 should be back to flying like a dream while you still have all the other REX E weather.

Richard Wade

Same here. Just to add informations: Only happen when using ActiveSky 2012.

Have you followed the manual to a T on how to configure your FSX.CFG and FSUIPC.INI? I have, and I fly with no S-Turns or oscillations for PMDG aircraft. (This is with wind smoothing off in FSUIPC and all the suppressions turned off- one of the reasons I will never go back to REX)

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Have you followed the manual to a T on how to configure your FSX.CFG and FSUIPC.INI? I have, and I fly with no S-Turns or oscillations for PMDG aircraft. (This is with wind smoothing off in FSUIPC and all the suppressions turned off- one of the reasons I will never go back to REX)

Doesnt matter what weather addon your using it all depends on how its installed on your pc since iam using rexe and having no issues at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Doesnt matter what weather addon your using it all depends on how its installed on your pc since iam using rexe and having no issues at all

That's fine and dandy, but I was answering his post about AS2012, not REX. I was only adding a sidenote to my response.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hi guys,

I have experienced similar behavior.

Autopilot could maintain altitude, but was rolling.

It seems to start with the speedtape jumping up and down.

That I have seen before when wind direction suddenly changes in FSX, but that was not the case here.

I have not installed any addons.

Yeah I agree, I was not happy with essentials , turns out it was buggy as I couldn't even uninstall it but new download works fast and effective.

I had bad s rolls in rex OD that are elimnited in essentials. happy with that

ZORAN

Well I had also so some insane s-turns, not extreme banking. Yesterday I completely uninstalled REX/E, and installed them again, and it seems already more stable. So I will have to take some flights before deffenetly ruling that out. :-)

/Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg