Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

ImagineSim - VIDP New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl for FSX is UP!

I have their KATL and found that it is not up to the quality of other developers.

Not to pick on you Bob because I appreciate your point but can you point me to the other developers that have released a better KATL let alone a better VIDP or CLT? To get all the airports we want, we may have to slum it from time to time. I can live with that as long as I don't feel cheated. The original IS performance issues with FSX left me feeling that way but I think they have overcomed those issues.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I love their WSSS product. I just hate how (and I haven't done it yet-I don't know how to although I tried) the textures need to be resampled because the scenery has that shimmering. If anyone can provide a walkthrough it would be appreciated. I could do some of them but their seems to be several 'groups' of textures and the software to resample is not specific in the instructions I read. So I gave up.

Jeff, there is no payware KATL other than Imaginesim, I can't understand why. If you compare their work to Fly Tampa, FSDream Team or Tropical Sim they are IMHO far superior. I now use a freeware version of KATL and get much better graphics. Needless to say that their KDTW is dreadful and not accurate. For Detroit both of our home airports I use BluePrint KDTW, which I love.

Bob

Hi I brought Delhi airport from simmarket and I have installed the game but when I go onto the fsx the bar come up with the new stuff on the main screen but makes fsx non response 
Is there a way to fix this 
Thanks