Sign in to follow this  
jewell45

J41 FMS not working

Hello, i have just purchased the Jetstream and it is wonderful but i cant get the FMS to work. Please help.

We're going to need a little more guidance here:

Can't get it to turn on (on button, top and centre)

Can't get it to the point where you can program your flight path

Can't get the VNAV working :search:

Can't get it to talk to the autopilot

Same questions as about.

Also, please make sure that you are not focusing on the display closest to the PIC seat, as that is an inoperable Weather Radar I believe that will never turn on. The FMC, is the one in the center, and you will need to turn Her on each and every time, it does not start with the plane.

If it's just that nothing seems to be working woth power applied try changing your view. I had a similer problem initially which was resolved b zooming out my ezdok camera slightly.

It seems the j41 has another, inactive, fms underneath the active one and if you zoom in too far you see the lower one instead.

More info would be good though.

Welcome to the forum "Jewell45"

-- you need to place your full name into your signature as per the forum rules:

The following rules must be followed by anyone choosing to post in the PMDG forum.1) ALL USERS MUST SIGN THEIR FULL NAME TO POSTS. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in your post being deleted without comment or followup by the forum moderators.