Sign in to follow this  
Tyler_J

NGX Bouncing after SP1C

Hey guys,

So after the upgrade to SP1C I have noticed the plane (-700 and -900 is all I've used since the update) seems to bounce around the runways and taxiways. It happens regardless of the aircrafts load, whether I have just loaded in or just landed.

Any ideas guys? At first I ignored it but now its getting rather annoying.

- Tyler

Mine does this too. I was going to post a topic on this, but I never really did because it didn't bother me so much. But now, with GSX, it is starting to be an annoyance.

Have the same issue since SP1C - yesterday my landing gear was damaged as it happened after V1 while rotating. Was not able to retract the gear after that (FSX Failure, not an PMDG one....).

The plane also is bouncing while taxiing or parking at the gate. I known that issue from some very buggy addons like Wilco Airbus, but never before i had this with a PMDG.

I've got the same thing as well, but since I always use addon scenery I thought it was an issue with the scenery - but the problem still happens on a clean installation of Windows/FSX at default airport scenery.

Did you guys install a new mesh scenery? perhaps this is the problem. Just a thought. Go to the Options/Settings/Scenery and if you have the mesh 1m, change it to 5m and see what happens

This is happening to me at default FSX airports. Havent flown to any addons lately but I'll find out in a bit.

Also I believe my mesh is on 1M. Can anyone confirm this happening on other settings?

Did you guys install a new mesh scenery? perhaps this is the problem. Just a thought. Go to the Options/Settings/Scenery and if you have the mesh 1m, change it to 5m and see what happens

I haven't got around to installing any new mesh, so it's all currently FSX default. My mesh is on the max setting though (which I imagine is 1m) so I'll test with 5m later.

Guys try refreshing your AES OR GSX config as in line up the configs again this will resolve your issues here.... aes users as i use this i had this issue aswell.. i just put fsx in window mode with the aircraft that is at the airport that has aes or gsx supported open up the aes or gsx conf and align the doors again save and exit... try it...

Restart FSX after though:)

Also aswell if you ever update your afcads for certain scenery addons you will need to re apply this structure...

I do it for all the planes...

• 700 ngx
  • 700wl
  • 800 ngx
  • 800 wl
  • 900 ngx
  • 900wl

Guys try refreshing your AES OR GSX config as in line up the configs again this will resolve your issues here.... aes users as i use this i had this issue aswell.. i just put fsx in window mode with the aircraft that is at the airport that has aes or gsx supported open up the aes or gsx conf and align the doors again save and exit... try it...

Restart FSX after though:)

Also aswell if you ever update your afcads for certain scenery addons you will need to re apply this structure...

I do it for all the planes...

• 700 ngx
  • 700wl
  • 800 ngx
  • 800 wl
  • 900 ngx
  • 900wl

I thought it was AES/GSX related as well, but I haven't got around to installing AES yet - so it can't be that for me.

I use neither AES or GSX so can't be related. Im running pretty much default. No terrain/mesh or weather add ons at the moment.

I use neither AES or GSX so can't be related. Im running pretty much default. No terrain/mesh or weather add ons at the moment.

Oh i see well im not to sure my friend... I would suggest getting aes or gsx it will solve the problem for sure

I have had loads of aircraft that do it.. but as soon as i brought aes it stopped i don't know why

Interesting, I put my mesh to 5m and the problem seems to have disappeared. I could usually invoke a jump by quickly switching views - I can't force one with it on 5m.

I don't have the problem. I only use Avsim AFCAD's. Hope it helps

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.