1) Alaskan Wilderness Pack;

2) Alaska Shared;

3) Cold Climate Wilderness LC;

4) Gridded Urban LC;

5) Shared Resources;

6) Temperate Climate Wilderness LC;

7) Universal LC;

More on this later! ;)

Oh, the "Cub Crafters Carbon Cub" DOES NOT HAVE A VC!

Alaskan Wilderness Pack

Continue the Microsoft Flight experience in the Alaskan Wilderness Pack, with over 586,000 square miles of aviation playground to test your piloting skills against the brutal weather and majestic terrain of Alaska. Fly new missions, challenges, jobs, and locate all new Aerocaches as you explore this vast area. The Cub Crafters Carbon Cub, an iconic bush plane capable of getting into and out of the most demanding locations, is also included as a basic aircraft (no cockpit included).

https://microsoftfli...us/marketplace/

Thanks for the tip, Jucasim. I've been watching their News page but hadn't thought to look in the Marketplace tab.

Interesting. Maybe the LC will be available for use in some areas outside of Alaska?

LC = Land Class? Is each item for purchase seperately? What's the pricing?

I guess. The other entries are just placeholders. No info.

Seems indeed to be the entire state of Alaska, as "over 586,000 square miles" matches the 586,412 actual size of Alaska

Not much more information for now...

Doesn't seem to have any other airplanes though...

If somebody finds more information please share! :Thinking:

Seems they are preparing the DLC, and all those links are either placeholders or just the unpacked parts of the DLC

In any case, I have to see a cockpit before I buy. (as an add on or on another plane)

The only info I can get out of those entries is hard drive space required, which could actually say a lot.

In the same order as listed above they are:

593MB - Alaska Wilderness

414MB - Alaska Shared

1.3GB - Cold Climate Wilderness LC

371MB - Gridded Urban LC

189MB - Shared Resources

414MB - Temperate Climate Wilderness LC

704MB - Universal LC

Compare this to the 862MB for Hawaii, and around 30-40MB for planes. The base alaska pack seems small, especially compared to the cold climate and universal LC's (I guess land class makes sense there as LC).

Alaskan Wilderness Pack

Continue the Microsoft Flight experience in the Alaskan Wilderness Pack, with over 586,000 square miles of aviation playground to test your piloting skills against the brutal weather and majestic terrain of Alaska. Fly new missions, challenges, jobs, and locate all new Aerocaches as you explore this vast area. The Cub Crafters Carbon Cub, an iconic bush plane capable of getting into and out of the most demanding locations, is also included as a basic aircraft (no cockpit included).

https://microsoftfli...us/marketplace/

Thanks for the tip, Jucasim. I've been watching their News page but hadn't thought to look in the Marketplace tab.

Just one problem, there is no place to buy it on that site.????

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4gb combined is "small"? Really?

P.S. Im sure this is yet another pre-release brain fart from the Live system. Geez Live sucks even for dev's.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

The only info I can get out of those entries is hard drive space required, which could actually say a lot.

In the same order as listed above they are:

593MB - Alaska Wilderness

414MB - Alaska Shared

1.3GB - Cold Climate Wilderness LC

371MB - Gridded Urban LC

189MB - Shared Resources

414MB - Temperate Climate Wilderness LC

704MB - Universal LC

Compare this to the 862MB for Hawaii, and around 30-40MB for planes. The base alaska pack seems small, especially compared to the cold climate and universal LC's (I guess land class makes sense there as LC).

Maybe they have to break the download down because it is so large? The total size (4 GB) makes since for an Orbyx-style treatment of an area the size of Alaska. Can't wait.

Just one problem, there is no place to buy it on that site.????

I don´t know if that is true, but they say that they make it avaliable on the marketplace to xbox "gold" users first...