Sign in to follow this  
slickstoff

737 600/700 Expansion

Any reason to get the 737-600/700 expansion? Other than to support PMDG's great work.

I have been flying the 800-900 for awhile and am trying to decide if I need (Well dont need it, more of a want) the expansion or get more scenery.

Thanks

James Allen

Its a great addon.for me i just wanted something to get into some smaller airports.

600 in austrian livery=perfect :smile:

steve-0

You certainly don't "need" it. But I think you would miss something really great! I got it the day it came out and I haven't flown anything but the 600 ever since. It's just perfect!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

For me it was worth it. I tend to mainly fly the 700 but the 600 is good fun. For the cost I would say go for it.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I mostly fly the 700 so for me it was worth it but the difference isn't that big. PMDG did an awesome job and the smaller planes feel a bit different from the larger ones but it still is an 737 NG. If you are 737 fan or like to explore airplanes go for it but don't expect something totally new.

Regards,

Manfred

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

The -600 is hands-down my favourite NGX variant. Performance is fantastic and you can really squeeze it into some short fields.

Plus it gives me a kick to look over my left shoulder and see that wingtip flexing in turbulence, not to mention watching the LE slats come out.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi all yeah totally agree! I was really sceptical about it... Until I got it! PMDG did an ousting job in modelling the subtle and less subtle differences in the models.

Totally worth it,

James, try to land here (VQPR) and you'll have your answer lol

Matteo Capocefalo MED1473

Ps here's the link for he charts, take a look at those minimums

www.va-transaero.ru/files/charts/VQPR.pdf

MED1473

Get the 600/700!!! It's totally worth it! Plus, it's only 25 bucks.

I mostly fly the -700 now... I haven't flown the -900 or -800 that much recently. The SWA livery on the -700 = perfect!