Sign in to follow this  
sharmo

Load manger

Not sure if the question has already been answered but will the 777 be coming with the same type load manger as the 747 v1 or the Ngx style load manger

Presumably the NGX type of load system , they are using the same engine so that means it comes with all the improved benefits , I prefer the new load system makes it so much easier . I wasn't a fan off the old system, because I'd always forget to load the passengers and fuel on the separate program before the flight. A lot of people on the forum are saying that the want the fueling system found on the MD-11 product, where the fuel takes the real world time to load on , not sure if they would implement it because the NGX one seems just fine, they might offer both versions .

the realtime fuel loading was a fantastic feature that PMDG have decided it seems not to refer to/mention at all, which is a shame. That system ran through the CDU like the NGX does, So I dont see why it wasnt implemented in the newer release. I just wish PMDG would say something on this.

I am 90% sure it will be done like the NGX.

I always enjoyed the real time fuelling of the MD-11, I do hope the 777 has it and the NGX gets it patched in as a option.

The way that's in the NGX is so much easier!

Well if they do offer offer the real time refueling it should be an option between that and the NGX style refueling because not everyone wants to hang around waiting for fuel to load up.

Well if they do offer offer the real time refueling it should be an option between that and the NGX style refueling because not everyone wants to hang around waiting for fuel to load up.

It is in the MD-11 so I cant see why it wont be in any future implementation.

i believe that they will not include real time fuel loading, the NGX was a big step ford for flight sim and pmdg, although i would love to see RTFL in the 777LR i don't think this will be the case,

1. Many simmers just want to come home on the weekend and fly not wait for time.
  2. And why would they include a old feature in a new product
  3. and RTFL might scare new users that don't know why their fuel has not been topped up.

in the MD11 you had the choice of using real time fueling or instant fueling. So if someone doesnt want to wait, that shouldnt be much of an issue

i believe that they will not include real time fuel loading, the NGX was a big step ford for flight sim and pmdg, although i would love to see RTFL in the 777LR i don't think this will be the case,

1. Many simmers just want to come home on the weekend and fly not wait for time.

3. and RTFL might scare new users that don't know why their fuel has not been topped up.

1. Optional, by default insta-fuel

2. Cause it is a good feature?

3. See 1

Possibly, But this is PMDG, and the simmers who want these details simulated and want to wait time use PMDG products because they really are the best airliner addons available. And as stated many times, It is an option that dosn't need to be used if the user do sent wish to.

I disagree with it been an old feature, It is only present on the MD-11 and was something unique and innovative.

Lol and they say they dont wont to hang around for the fuel to load and they go off flying for the next 3 hours or so depending on their route of course, thought it was realism as close we can get it to the real thing we were after

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yes i was just making a statement i would like real time fuel loading as well but i don't think it will be part of it. and as of my post earlier i was highlighting some points for thought,