Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluemanrom2

Textures names ?!

Is there a table with descriptions for the texture files in Scenery/World/Texture folder ?

I'm trying to find forest textures, because i want to edit/change some of them, but don't know which is which.

Any help is welcome.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What you need is one of the landclass to texture spreadsheets. HS_FSX_Land_Class_Table_v2.zip by Holger Sandmann is a good one. Another one is fsx_texture_lookup.zip.

scott s.

What you need is one of the landclass to texture spreadsheets. HS_FSX_Land_Class_Table_v2.zip by Holger Sandmann is a good one. Another one is fsx_texture_lookup.zip.

scott s.

Unfortunely i'm unable to find a place for downloading any of those files, no mather how much i searched.

Can you please send them to me via email, or at least direct me to a site where download works ?

Thanks.

If you will send me a Private Message with any valid e-mail address, I can provide a complete list of ground texture names and other interesting data.

Best regards.

Luis

If you will send me a Private Message with any valid e-mail address, I can provide a complete list of ground texture names and other interesting data.

Will do !!! :yahoo: