Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcomm

How are you managing your conflicting plugins ?

Different add-on aircraft can use Gizmo or other plugins, and I am aware (I was told) there are possble conflicts.

Presently Gizmo is my only pluggin (came with the LES dc-3), but I wonder what's the best way to manage things when differnt conflicting plugins get installed.

I can write a script to rename their folders, etc... but most of you probably already have better solutions (?)

I just remove GIZMO to the tesktop when it is not needed for the aircraft I'm going to fly, and put it back for those that do need it.

One problem seems to be...especially with the LES DC3 is: I get very low FPS if I've already run XPX. Therefore I must restart XPX (sometimes the computer) after reinserting GIZMO for the DC3 / and others, to run well...then I get about 60FPS.

*There is a known sound issue with both plugins being installed at the same time with the CRJ & SSJ.

Jerry

I simply cut the gizmo folder out of the plugin folder and paste it into the resource folder. When I fly the DC3, I then put it back into plugins folder. I do all this before starting X-Plane.