Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArzaanK

Slow Mouse Movement

Hi all,

I've been flying the NGX now for the past few months and it's been a great experience, but just yesterday when loaded up the aircraft, I noticed that when I moved my mouse there was a delay with the movement of the mouse cursor on screen, and I usually had to press things twice for them to activate. This happens mostly when the FMC is up (Shift + 3) but it also happens in flight and on the ground. I get on average around 16 fps in the VC, I've tried replacing the batteries in my mouse ( my mouse works fine outside of the simulator), restarting the simulator and my computer, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Hi all,

I've been flying the NGX now for the past few months and it's been a great experience, but just yesterday when loaded up the aircraft, I noticed that when I moved my mouse there was a delay with the movement of the mouse cursor on screen, and I usually had to press things twice for them to activate. This happens mostly when the FMC is up (Shift + 3) but it also happens in flight and on the ground. I get on average around 16 fps in the VC, I've tried replacing the batteries in my mouse ( my mouse works fine outside of the simulator), restarting the simulator and my computer, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

If you have been using it for months and now noticed this problem, maybe it is some software you recently you have installed.