Sign in to follow this  
stephenbgs

All PMDG Range “Fictional” Aer Lingus Retro

I really wish my first post on avsim was not a request as I know the painters and contributors to this site and its library work hard to enhance the FS community

I would like to know if it is possible to get the Aer Lingus retro livery across the complete PMDG range ( except the Beechcraft ) for FSX

My main request would be for MD-11,747-8x,J41,737-800 winglet

Currently Aer lingus has an all Airbus fleet but in the past the 747 would have used this paint scheme so it’s only part fictional :rolleyes:

I appreciate it’s a tall order but it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Stephen,

Just ran these off just before going on a little break over the Christmas hols. There is still much to do and be straightened out before they are finished, but here is what I have done thus far

enb2012_12_8_3_26_3-1.jpg

enb2012_12_8_1_28_30-1.jpg

enb2012_12_8_1_16_49-1.jpg

Regards,

Mark

• Upvote 2

Wow

Almost gave up on ever getting these. They look great. Thanks for doing this it really made my day :lol:

Enjoy your Christmas holidays.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Hi,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to the repaints, I have been up to my eyeball since getting home. I've been tinkering with the original repaints, only to come up with the following. Still trying to located certain areas on the paintkits, they give you an idea of what I have at the moment. I tink I migh t have to change some of the registrations before dispatch. Sorry about the delay.

enb2013_3_1_1_18_57_zps417d1d0c.jpg

and form another angle....

enb2013_3_1_1_18_16_zps04f87a1f.jpg

enb2013_3_1_1_20_17_zpsd8fa9f2e.jpg

this is the non wingleted version. Just not sure what texture works best :rolleyes: .

enb2013_2_19_23_51_22_zps089242ca.jpg

enb2013_2_13_23_50_19_zpsa525b484.jpg

enb2013_3_1_1_29_48_zpsd19433e4.jpg

enb2013_3_1_1_37_36_zps5ff76a53.jpg

Later(hopefully not to much ),

Mark

They look great. Going to see if I can convert FS9 reprints to FSX.

Outstanding job Mark

Thanks again.

Stephen

NGX in Aer Lingus livery looks sweet! ( 700 winglet would look better tho lol)

Sorry about the delay folks

Having a couple of issues with the machine on which the textures are stored, I'm trying to get it back up and running as quickly as possible.  :blush: 

Mark

Skyknight

• Upvote 2