Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

One reason why I installed FSX very temporarily

No no,.....not any NGX here. Shame%20On%20You.gif

Very temporary installation of FSX for this excellent bird, until Qualitysim releases their FS2004 version. :wink:

This Aerosim release is very well done, and is very fun to fly. Had to edit the soundfiles a little. Otherwise a great plane. :Cuppa:

Staffan

I keep hearing good reviews for this 787, but I just can't pull the trigger and purchase it.

Nice images, thanks for sharing

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

hey another veteran ^_^

overland's rendition looks fine, still I'll buy the QW one, btw are those information screens part of the plane or photoshopped? always miss those in fs although they are not more than eyecandy, btw I doubt that airlines would use the old style screens on the 787, I can't remember the exact name but it was something like airshow 2000 or something what most of the airlines use these days, I contacted the developer years ago if they could integrate it as an addon, of course i never got a reply ^_^

Is this the same Staffan that I know? :Shocked: :lol:

Haha....yes Ed still the same. But I got fedup waiting for the QW 787. I really don´t know what it is, but I like the 787. Probably because it is a Boeing and nothing else. Be rest assured, FSX is getting of the HD as soon as QW releases their 787. :lol:

hey another veteran

overland's rendition looks fine, still I'll buy the QW one, btw are those information screens part of the plane or photoshopped? always miss those in fs although they are not more than eyecandy, btw I doubt that airlines would use the old style screens on the 787, I can't remember the exact name but it was something like airshow 2000 or something what most of the airlines use these days, I contacted the developer years ago if they could integrate it as an addon, of course i never got a reply

Yes, the screens are actually part of the plane, and gives accurate information about the flight. It even switches between a map and data screen. B)

Staffan

hey another veteran ^_^

overland's rendition looks fine, still I'll buy the QW one, btw are those information screens part of the plane or photoshopped? always miss those in fs although they are not more than eyecandy, btw I doubt that airlines would use the old style screens on the 787, I can't remember the exact name but it was something like airshow 2000 or something what most of the airlines use these days, I contacted the developer years ago if they could integrate it as an addon, of course i never got a reply ^_^

Aerosim is Overland? Huh, I'm lost here!

The shots are nice but.. the price is spicy enough to convince me to wait the QW.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nice looking model, but it's not going to drive me to install FSX...

Especially not if the QW 787 for FS9 is assured.