Sign in to follow this  
Tamer008

A poll that may inspire PMDG developers!

A poll that may inspire PMDG developers!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the most suitable option for you based on your preferences: 3D FANS Please just vote for option1 or 2 and don't post comments against the idea of this poll which is 2D and dont claim that options dont cover allPossibilities (that is stuipd t...

• PMDG can make a 3D VC model and a FULL 2d representation of VC cockpit as an expansion pack at EXTRA CHARGE.
    • PMDG can make a 3D VC model ONLY and ANOTHER version with ONLY 2D model without including 3d VC ( 2d representation only) and price these two independent model separately according to man hours each model has taken, maybe the 2d will be more expensive.
    • PMDG can make a 3D VC model and a FULL 2d representation of VC which is the same approach that has been done with NGX(this option is the least likely based on developers decision but it might change according to a statement by one of the developers).

A poll that may inspire PMDG developers! I hope this poll will end the 2d, 3d conflict. It will reduce useless comments and make space for more important topics and for sure it's PMDG final decision!

POLL = ((VOTE ONLY PLEASE)) !! YOUR COMMENT (+ OR -)

IS NOT WELCOMED ( USELESS)!!

You forgot Option 4:

PMDG can do what they want

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

My vote goes to option 4.

If you dont like it, don't buy it

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

You forgot Option 4:

My vote goes to option 4.

If you dont like it, don't buy it

How about no.5: No 2D at all?

:clapping: :yahoo: :rofl: :clapping: :t0152: Thank you for voting .....

and regardless of how this ends option 4 will prevail, as it should. This is a business and PMDG will take the decision they see fit, if you don't like it, buy from someone else or develop something better yourself. Free market economy, simple but in this case quite efficent.

I prefer 2D because thats what my system can handle, struggles with VC i love it but with NGX i only use 2D. I will have to upgrade/purchase new system when 777 released as unfortunately no 2D

How about no.5: No 2D at all?

Let's not start this again.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

and regardless of how this ends option 4 will prevail, as it should. This is a business and PMDG will take the decision they see fit, if you don't like it, buy from someone else or develop something better yourself. Free market economy, simple but in this case quite efficent.

Knowing what end user prefer is the most important step developers should do before making any decision!! No satisfied customers No profit!

"We are very heavily in favour of 3-D and I've taken some heavy critism about this. But the reality is from a development stand point, it's far easy for us to work in an 3-D enviroment than a 2-D. And the 2-D enviroment cosums far more resources than it really should. So with substicant products, we've being dying down with the amount of 2-D available. We have a very robust debat about when we should remove 2-D entirily, if it were up to me I'd take it out right away. Fourtnately for you guys I am not the soul voice of PMDG, we have a very robust debat that goes on and we have some members in our team that are very strongly in favour for 2-D. So, I think with the 777 you will see the primary panels, so for things like the MCP & the main displays you'll see 2-D. I don't believe in the 777 you'll see an entire Overhead panel, and as we continue to move forward you'll start to see them dial down. One thing I promise that use them however is that you'll always have the oppurtinuty to undock displays so you can move them to other windows if you wish. And I think we've pretty much settled we'll always give you the primary control mechanisim so you put them in the other place, such as the FMS and the mode control panel. So we'll never go completely 3-D where there's nothing you'll be able to bring out but the amount of realistate that you can bring up in 2-D is going to shrink over time." - Robert @ Munich Conference (From Youtube videos)

They've made up their decision by the sounds of it, why can't you just move on and accept the facts? If you don't like the way PMDG is doing it then go else where and complain there.

Robert @ Munich Conference (From Youtube videos)

Luke, a little too much time on your hands?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

You forgot Option 4:

this poll for serious people only ( not kids !) vote only or stop posts S H I T.

Knowing what end user prefer is the most important step developers should do before making any decision!! No satisfied customers No profit!

As you can read just above this post PMDG has given the issue extensive consideration, a forum vote will not change that.

They have taken a decision based on the market the way they see fit, if you don't like it, vote with your wallet, I know I will. By buying the 777 as soon as it comes out, since I think PMDG produce great aircraft, 2D or 3D.

And Tamer, you can hardly call a vote serious if it does not consider all the options. Which is yet another reason why I belive it will not be considered by the staff of PMDG.

Luke, a little too much time on your hands?

Affirm, no ground school for a week <_< Nothing to do with you ^_^

Also, just stating the facts. Rather than people saying he said this and she said that.