Sign in to follow this  
SlickNick

An Avionics Upgrade

Tired of the old, tired avionics in my Carenado 182RG, so she went into the Avionics shop for about $40,000 in upgrades! Got rid of the ADF, and installed a full SimFlyer Garmin GNS suite. Replaced both NAV CDI's as well. Both the VC and all popup windows were modified, just the VC is pictured here. (Both CDI's have since been moved so they line up better.) Not sure what the legality is on "sharing" the Panel.cfg, but I've already had a few requests. Anyone know if I'm allowed to share all or part of the config file?

Thanks!

182rgpanelmod.jpg

Completed the first test flight without a hitch. Low overcast made for an interesting VFR flight!

chessna.jpg

Very nice setup....now head for the soup!

HLJAMES

Not sure what the legality is on "sharing" the Panel.cfg, but I've already had a few requests. Anyone know if I'm allowed to share all or part of the config file?

Nick, as long as the person you share it with has paid for and installed the gauges in FSX/FS9 there should be no problem. Just share the cfg file and NOT the gauge files themselves.

Nice job... Jeff

Of course I would neer share anything but the config file, just wanted to know if I could share the ENTIRE config file or if it was copyrighted.