Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

virtual airlines and the 777

Phoenix Virtual Airways. We have 200 active pilots, our Forums are the most active, we have plenty of 777 flights as well as many other planes ranging from C208's all the way up to the 747, A380, and everything in between. I could provide a list of all our airframes if you really want to see it. Finally we have over 700 various airlines to fly for; for example Delta, Air Busan, Aerogal, Kinmore Air, JAL, JetBlue, FedEx, UPS, BA, the list goes on and on and on. We also have a custom ACARS and far too many features and Easter Eggs to attempt to go into here.

I know some other VA's claim to be the largest and most active and I can make that claim too; but I won't. Instead I will let a third party speak for us. Here is the link to vaCentral: http://www.vacentral.net/ as of the time of my posting, for today, we have already logged over 120 flights. That is today alone. Now, if that doesn't say something about our activity level nothing will.

The vaCentral page reporting our activity and stats. This page is NOT run by us, this is run by vaCentral which is why it reports over 900 pilots. We keep our community active and have 204 active pilots as of today. http://www.vacentral.net/

Edward Smoker Sr.

Hello,

thank you very much for the info, i am looking for virtual that simulated 1 company, itself and connected to the real one, like BA from what i've heard. thanks

Hello,

thank you very much for the info, i am looking for virtual that simulated 1 company, itself and connected to the real one, like BA from what i've heard. thanks

Perhaps have a look at Delta? I'm not a member there but it seems like it could be what you're looking for.

Perhaps have a look at Delta? I'm not a member there but it seems like it could be what you're looking for.

could be mate, but i am flying in europe, thanks anyways(;

could be mate, but i am flying in europe, thanks anyways(;

Ah, I forgot to mention it but there is an Air France VA which I think is run by the same people who run Delta. I'm not sure how big they are but I get the impression they have a reasonably active community :)

http://www.afva.net/

They do operate the 777 as well, though I'm not sure if you would be able to fly it immediately when starting with them.

Hello,

I am fairly certain the only VA that is actually tethered to the real world airline is British Airways.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Ah, I forgot to mention it but there is an Air France VA which I think is run by the same people who run Delta. I'm not sure how big they are but I get the impression they have a reasonably active community :)

http://www.afva.net/

They do operate the 777 as well, though I'm not sure if you would be able to fly it immediately when starting with them.

I am fairly certain the only VA that is actually tethered to the real world airline is British Airways.

thanks both!

I will have to say Http://flyuk.aero for this one. They have the kindest staff one could wish for and they have the 77L on many routes. There have even been talks about adding the 77F. Definetely check it out mate!