Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Next up. From Carenado

Thanks, hopefully some day they will come out with B200 KingAir HD, my favorite.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Pirata,

Perhaps you are aware that Carenado has just released the the B200 for FSX, so perhaps your hope is not such a long shot!

Best of luck,

Tom

Pirata,

Perhaps you are aware that Carenado has just released the the B200 for FSX, so perhaps your hope is not such a long shot!

Best of luck,

Tom

I know Murfman, and even though I do have FSX (not installed) I'm willing to wait for the XPX ver. I'm sure that eventually we'll get the good news..

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Agreed Pirata. I have the King Air C90B for P3D but wish also that I can get it + the B200 for X-Plane.

In the meantime, my favourite high speed turboprop twin is the MU2, quite the little beasty but a delight to fly when you get the hang of it (fly it by the book) :O).

Do you know what will come next ?

I would LOVE :

- TBM850

- Kind Air B200 or C90B

- Any PT6 powered turboprop ;-)

I'm just in love with that kind of turboprop, like a big breathe after the long time learning and management of good old radial engines, a la accusim ( B-17, P-47 etc... )

The C208 Caravan is pretty sweet,It may be a while before we see Glass Cockpits from Carenado in X-Plane,

:Big Grin: I'd L-O-V-E to see that Turbo Porter in X-Plane 10!! Hint--Hint :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

It may be a while before we see Glass Cockpits from Carenado in X-Plane

Yes I agree. I fear the glass cockpits stuff could be a little while longer for XP, i hope i'm wrong. BUT if there was some glass stuff just around the corner, I would live to see the newly FSX released Cirrus SR22 with SimAvio custom panels built in to them, like they do with RealityXP. Its superbly detailed software and a very accurate representation of the Cirrus Perspective. Couple these panels with Carenado's trademark modelling and texture skills and I think they would have a tremendously complex addon for XPX.

http://www.flythissim.com/FTS1000_Cirrus.aspx

Carenado is basically mirroring the release order they had with FSX. The good news is that it seems they have caught up with the basic aircraft other then different variants of Cessna's or Piper's which I believe would become a bit redundant in the X-Plane market. We should begin to see them merge into the more advanced aircraft and hopefully they can crack into the complex avionics which is greatly needed in the X-Plane.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Excited for this one! I'm anxious to see how in depth they are getting with the Aspen EFD1000.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?