Sign in to follow this  
meshman

P3D launcher?

Yeah it's not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience. I have all the ObX airports activated. Might try playing around wit the priorities to see if that helps. Some airports work, some don't, and there doesn't seem to be any logic behind it.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi Maarten,

This is a really wonderful app, thanks for all your hard work.

I am having one small issue. When I set the time of day (I always use UTC), the time displayed on the aircraft dash clock is one hour ahead of what it should be. I can go into the "world" tab of P3D and reset the time there and go back to the aircraft dash clock and then the time is correct. Any ideas as to why this occurs with SimLauncher?

Thanks!

Bill McCaw

Hi Maarten,

Great tool!

No problems with FSX but at this time no chance to get connected to  P3Dv2.2

I'm running your latest version 9.3 of SimLauncher. I also ran MakeRunways 4.675 as administrator in P3Dv2.2

The necessary files (runways.xml,f5.csv or g5.csv) are written in my P3Dv2.2 main folder.

Nevertheless I cannot connect to my P3Dv22 path: Error in preferences:runways.xml,f5.csv or g5.csv not found.

Could you give me some advice, please.

Greetings

Dieter

Sorry for any inconvenience. Problem solved!

One path was not correctly designated.

Greetings

Dieter