Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

2013 Practice

Yup. Dark, brutal headwinds, crappy weather, poor visibility and a glitchy FSX. The perfect practice enviornment for the RTWR. Nice Job. Looks like you only needed half of the runway to stop. Well Done!

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Looks like you only needed half of the runway to stop.

Uh... a little bit more than that. I re-did the vid so you can see a bit better... working on this capture stuff.

Dark, brutal headwinds, crappy weather, poor visibility and a glitchy FSX. The perfect practice enviornment for the RTWR.

All in a day's work for the avsim racer.

Still lobbying for higher pay and longer rest hours. (thanks btw).

Practice Route continues:

BGBW - BGKK

BGKK - BIEG

BIEG - ENZV

ENZV - EDDM

EKCH - EDDM

EDDM - LIRE

LIRE - DTTA

DTTA - HLLQ

HLLQ - HEPS

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Still lobbying for higher pay and longer rest hours. (thanks btw).

The negotiations with Avsim Race HQ for the 2013 wages are complete. Pre '08 racers get a raise of 500% and 55 minutes break time per hour worked, while '08 and later racers get a 76.94% pay cut and 2.5 minutes break time per hour worked, for a maximum of 5 minutes break time during the race. They will also need to pay for their own gas. :wink:

Going to try to fly BGBW-BGKK in the SOH Tigercat. Haven't flown it since last year. Hope there's still some avgas in it.

Edit: Baton free at BGKK. Very dark.

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

The negotiations with Avsim Race HQ for the 2013 wages are complete. Pre '08 racers get

I am *very* suspicious about this cut-off date...

I have the baton BGKK - BIEG in the A2A P-51H (AS2012)

Very dark.

man i'll say...

Baton is Free @ BIEG

Dark like the CB said... but wx good... and nice, well lit runway.

Practice Route Continues

HLLQ - HEPS

HEPS - OEKK

OEKK - OOMS

OOMS - VARK

VARK - VIBN

VIBN - VEMN

VEMN - ZUXC

ZUXC - VHHX

26aLetj.png

I have the baton. HLLQ - HEPS in the A2A WOP3 P-51D "Slowstang"

26aLetj.png

Baton Free HEPS.

26aLetj.png

I have the Baton HEPS - OEKK in FSX with Alpha Hornet . Will be a bit of a tester on the range ;)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png