Sign in to follow this  
sleightflight

asus ai suite

Just a heads up guys , asus I control , part of the asus ai suite seriously slows your internet speed , I disabled it & internet speed went from 2 mbps to 35 mbps , I also found turning off all of the ai suite gave my fsx a massive boost , my blurries are all but gone , my visuals look fantastic , even recording with frapps is so much better ,as in the videos are now usable for you tube , you can see my videos at paulsleighty , look at the older ones of fsx then look at the new ones even using facetrack noir & you can easily see the visual improvement.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

ASUS was known to make outstanding components once, but their software has a very bad reputation. Stay away and stick to original drivers only.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Is this one of the appliactions on the accompanying media that invokes "asus I control", or is it an option in BIOS? Thanks, Bruce.

...I have similar question as I'm at work (not sitting at my flt sim pc).

How would one go about disabling/uninstalling the ASUS I Control?

Control panel , un install a program/software , asus ai suite , then you get an option on which parts you want to remove , asus I control & asus ai suite ships on the motherboard disc & installs on the op system .

I un installed asus I control as switching it off in the suite didn't work , but switching the other components did improve my fsx performance.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Can I simply disable the ai suite in windows? Or I have to uninstalling it?

Tomorrow I'll give it a try! Thanks for the suggestion!

I disabled the sweet in Windows & got a definite performance increase in fsx , but for internet problems switching asus I control off in the suite in Windows didn't work I had to un install that conponent of the ai suite.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

There's nothing you can do in AISuite that you can't do in BIOS, and more safely and decisively there.

I've learned to avoid Asus motherboard and component software like the plague, the hard way.

There's nothing you can do in AISuite that you can't do in BIOS, and more safely and decisively there.

I've learned to avoid Asus motherboard and component software like the plague, the hard way.

I've used ASUS hardware in all my 9 PCs since the mid 1990s and not once have any of their products failed on me. Their software however sucks bif time!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

how can I disable it without uninstalling it? I usually shut down any processes associated with AI Suite before I fly using CRTL+ALT+DEL

I haven't really had any major problems with AI Suite other than sometimes computer failing to do overlock properly with first try but when that happens I just have to reboot and it will start like its supposed to.

Probably doing overlock through BIOS would solve that but been to lazy lately to do it.

I might try disabling it completely though if my FSX keeps crashing although I doubt AiSuite is the cause.

Click on ai suite so it opens , then click settings , then you should see where you can un tick the different conponents. My BIOS is overclocked professionaly so I don't use this software other than to down clock when I don't need the CPU speed.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight