Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

160 MPH PURSUIT ON THE HIGHWAY!

LOLOLOL!!!!! What an idiot I am! I thought you were talking about the real world, not XP10

Don't feel to bad, I thought the same thing, had no idea xp10 had this :)

LOLOLOL!!!!! :LMAO: What an idiot I am! I thought you were talking about the real world, not XP10. I thought: "How did this guy get his Cessna 172 to fly 160mph to follow the 3 cop cars anyhow?"

Moving it back!

I'm sorry! Forgive me for I know not what I do!

Kind regards,

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "Hangar Chat" to "The X-Plane General Discussions Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

LOL I knew something was wrong! Hahahaha Dude, make sure you are not driving tonigt... Whatever it is you are drinking, it's working! Hahaha

BTW, Spirit, I am indeed going to Fancom 2013 at KAM!!!!!! See you guys over there!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Don't feel to bad, I thought the same thing, had no idea xp10 had this :)

Same here.

Anyways, an interesting feature, and a cool story!

Damn, thank you for ruining my "reading with open mouth" moment! :lol: I was totally imagining you flying above highway and looking at police cars. And then "wow, x-plane even has this stuff, but it surely looked better IRL" :lol:

Patrol by Cessna be awesome payware or freeware. Next X-plane update Cessna equipped radar gun to catch sports cars going 150mph lolol

They don't use radar guns from airplanes. Rather, they use a sophisticated stopwatch and markings on the highway to figure out how fast someone is going.

Also, pilots can relay to ground units of possible speedsters so they can keep an eye on them while they approach the unit's area. Ground unit will usually shut off radar to counteract radar detectors and turn it on at the last moment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️