Sign in to follow this  
Talek

one question to real life pilots

hi

which brings you more PLEASURE ? flying in real life or in virtual life

thanks

Both-but one is a heck of a lot cheaper... :)

Both-but one is a heck of a lot cheaper... :)

Agreed. I'll add though that it is a different type of pleasure as well. Flying RW you get to actually feel it and live it, and there's just no comparison in my opinion. Even so, the great thing about the sim is that you can do whatever you want, wherever you want, in whatever aircraft you want. You can fly as realistically as possible or you can bust every FAR in the book, it doesn't matter because you have a ton of fun and don't have to worry about a guy in a tie putting a lighter to your certificates when you land ^_^ .

The plethora of high quality aircraft, sceneries, and tools available these days further enhances the pleasure you get out of it, because RW you may never get the chance to fly an F-15, or get typed in a 737, or get your hands on a Spitfire or P-51, or be able to travel and fly in places like Hawaii, Madiera, Hong Kong, London, Greece, etc. With how well these aircraft and more are simulated nowadays, it's honestly one of the next best thing to real life or a Level D or 6 in my opinion.

I'm surprised reading the 'both' statements. I thought a rw flyer would go :( all the time since the sim is only second best. Not?

Hehe.. you can't compare the two really. Being airborne is divine, but simming is a lot of fun too.