Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLemon

3 small thing to ask if it is ok ?

1- Is there any cargo addon for the Md-11 where ground service unloads and loads the cargo ?? i do have AES from aerosoft but they dont do that :(

2- for the Go around thing if i would Like to use it for an emergence , how does it work ?? all i have to do is activate it by Pressing on the FMC go around ??

3- i use EFB with all my trips and it is a great APP but i dont know how to enter the waether or the winds in the FMC every time i try i get an error format so i always use 0/0 for slop but cant't enter winds or weather

Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is there any cargo addon for the Md-11 where ground service unloads and loads the cargo ?

I don't think so.

if i would Like to use it for an emergence , how does it work

Press the TO/GA button. If it's programmed in the FMS, then the flight director will direct you through the missed approach. If it isn't programmed, then you would need to know the missed approach or reference the approach charts.

Page 371 (PT.30.7) of the FCOM will guide you through the go around procedure.

i dont know how to enter the waether or the winds in the FMC

To insert winds and the temperature you need to use the VERT REF page 2/2. You can access this page by clicking one of the right line select keys to the respective waypoint on the F-PLN page. Then press the next page button.

On the INIT page you can enter the wind average or component as +NN (N being a number), TNN, TLNN, TAILLNN, -NN, HNN, HDNN, HEADNN.

1- Is there any cargo addon for the Md-11 where ground service unloads and loads the cargo ??

FS DreamTeam GSX. Nice product (FSX and P3D only) that works at every airport with a proper AFCAD. There is a built-in aircraft configuration for the PMDG MD-11, so you won't have to mess with settings. It works right out of the box. The only thing it doesn't do is load/unload cargo on the left side.

With a little bit of work in the aircraft.cfg file you can customize the cargo containers with the carrier's company name. All it takes is adding the following (Lufthansa Cargo example) to the model's entry in aircraft.cfg:

airline_parking_codes=GEC

Not sure how many ICAO codes for cargo carriers are already in GSX, but there's probably a way to make your own.

thank you for all the replies

Sadly i have tried to install GSX ( i still have the Product but cant use it ) it gave me so many problems i dont know why

specially with this i cant remember know it was terrible for 1 full week on there forms and with support and they did not help me and at the end they told me our product comes with a 30 day try to buy

But in my cause i did not try it out i just bought it right away not knowing it will not work for me :(

so i still have the file and the installation code but cant make it work

Do you know of any other product ?? i have seen this Cargo pilot will it do that also ??

thanks