Sign in to follow this  
HansRoaming

FSGenesis Sales

FSGenesis who do high resolution meshes for 2004 and FSX are having a lot of sales at the moment on both their product and subscription offers, up to 70% off.

Would highly recommend their products as I started with a few areas and ended up buying the whole back catalog of high res meshes, transforms default scenery as everything is no longer just rolling hills outside of Orbx.

Curious if anyone has ever had any compatability issues with add-on airports and FSGenesis meshes?

I have a good number of payware airport sceneries ( UK2000, FSDreamteam, Aerosoft, etc.) and would not want anything to conflict with them.

Cheers,

Lee Adams

JAFO

No conflict problems here with UK2000 or FSDT. The only issue is many stock airports become slightly elevated on plateaus

Hans Soule

Justin spends a lot of time minimising this issue and yeah flying through Peru you can see the occasional cliff river or raised lake but the detail in the terrain is amazing, I'm just picking routes to look at mountains etc. Interesting to land and tae off at those 8000' plus airports in South America too!