Sign in to follow this  
G-BANX

Md-11 new user - tutorial help!

You might also consider the Angle Of Attack MD11 training course. You have to pay for it, but it is very thorough. Its entirely video based via streaming or download.

Regards,

PD

I used Angle of Attack MD-11 to help me and it works perfectly. I know it costs but it is worth it.

I don't understand what you mean, Al1234,  No switches need to be activated on the FO side to achieve AutoLand.  It behaves as Rick mentioned.   Please refer to the docs to look up the name of the switch you are referring to in the images you posted and let us know what you mean.  I'm curious now.

Clark Janes

pmdg_trijet.jpg

I don't understand what you mean, Al1234,  No switches need to be activated on the FO side to achieve AutoLand.  It behaves as Rick mentioned.   Please refer to the docs to look up the name of the switch you are referring to in the images you posted and let us know what you mean.  I'm curious now.

Same here.Thanks for the endorsement, because that is the way I have carried out every single auto-land since the 1st Tutorial, and I have yet to deck it.

I think I know what Al is doing here.  I think he is talking about the FO-side's EIS source selector knob.  If you are flying from the FO seat but using the Captain-side radios for approach, maybe you need to turn the knob to grab the Captain's EIS in order to see the DUAL LAND condition on the FO displays.

Clark Janes

pmdg_trijet.jpg

I think I know what Al is doing here.  I think he is talking about the FO-side's EIS source selector knob.  If you are flying from the FO seat but using the Captain-side radios for approach, maybe you need to turn the knob to grab the Captain's EIS in order to see the DUAL LAND condition on the FO displays.

Thank you Sir that is correct

For me and only me i did not see the Dual Land Until i started to use the       FO-side's EIS source selector knob. and switched it to 2 only then i have realized  that the Dual Land came on

and all i am doing is giving a tip here for our New friend  G-BANX

I have No Clue what is going on with the other 2 Guys and why are they Confused or i should say what does it matter to them so much what i say ?? and i even have Pictures to show ...

So it is a chose to use the tip or Not up to you

Happy Landings My Friend

Thank you Sir that is correct

For me and only me i did not see the Dual Land Until i started to use the       FO-side's EIS source selector knob. and switched it to 2 only then i have realized  that the Dual Land came on

Just so that you know, what you are doing is not normal procedure and has no influence on dual land.

Regards,

Markus

Markus Burkhard