Sign in to follow this  
paulhand

Hey - how come no one's mentioned there's an ORBX sale on at FSS...?

Yes really - they are having sales again, despite the fact they were never going to ... received this this morning:

Dear Customer,

The FlightSim Store have decided to bite the bullet and offer a snap sale on Orbx UK download products. This weekend ONLY you can save 25% off the regular price!

WHAT A MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY!

Here's how it works:

- Purchase both Orbx FTX: EU England and FTX: EU Wales together, or if you already have one or the other complete the pair and you get 25% off this weekend.

- Purchase all four of the existing UK airports (EGHR, EGSG, EGKA and EGTH), or if you already have one or more of these just complete the collection and you get 25% off this weekend.

- Discounts are applied as an automatic reduction in price as soon as you have logged into your account and/or have met the above criteria.

BUT THE SAVINGS DON'T STOP THERE!

If you have purchased all of the above six titles before the upcoming release of the new FTX: EU EGTR Elstree Airfield we'll give you 25% off that as well! 

So even if you've already purchased all of these titles at their full price you still have the opportunity to take advantage of reduced prices on this new Orbx scenery.

SALE STRICTLY THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

You must act now because this sale must strictly end after 11:59pm GMT Sunday 17th March 2013. No exceptions!

Click here for a complete list of products associated with the amazing weekend savings:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=wales+or+england+or+eghr+or+egka+or+egsg+or+egth&manufacturers_id=92

Safe Skies!

The FlightSim Store Crew

http://www.flightsimstore.com

Paul Hand

Flightsim Store are having a sale, not ORBX...

It's a nice cover but they are totally connected at the hip.

I actually think it might have been my suggestion, there was chatter about the Wales being expensive for it's size and recommendations on what folks wanted,  I chimed in and proposed that for ENG they should look to bundle their software, regions and airports to make them more attractive, I personally find they are too expensive, especially Wales. While I did buy ENG, I have not bought any of the ENG airports nor Wales.

Anyway low and behold, they (OrbxFlightsim Store) announce bundles shortly thereafter.  Ah, its a nice thought to think I might have influenced their thinking whether it did or not.

For $25 I would buy Wales but not for $40, it's simple and I have all their other regions. And I could careless about the custom Cardiff.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

• Over 20.780 sq km of FTX scenery!

Wait a minute........20 square km for $40.95?

A sale...   :Thinking:  ...after the "We won't have anymore sales, ever"... :p0305: ....who can you trust in today's age...?

A sale...   :Thinking:  ...after the "We won't have anymore sales, ever"... :p0305: ....who can you trust in today's age...?

No no no. Mr Tity Baby said there would be no more sale so this one is "a price reduction for a temporary amount of time", not a sale in any way shape and/or form.

No no no. Mr Tity Baby said there would be no more sale so this one is "a price reduction for a temporary amount of time", not a sale in any way shape and/or form.

:LMAO: :LMAO:

the worlds biggest joke..!