Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanabflyer

[RESOLVED] Problems using AVSIM

Having a heck of a time trying to browse your forums AVSIM. Slower than molasses in January, or is it my Ipad?

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Is this still an issue?  I'm getting lightning fast speeds.  You may have been loading while a backup was going or something.

Sincerely,

Chase 

My 2017 Build: Liquid Cooled i7 7700K CPU idle @ 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G | 16GB's DDR4 4000 RAM | ASUS 27" 144hz Gaming Monitor | MSI Z270 M7 Motherboard  | Windows 10 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB SSD

Slow again..Really slow! I am sure they know about it by now. 60 sec to bring up main page and another 40 to log in..Just a FYI

Bump this. Not worth participating in the forums until it's fixed.

Chuck Biggins

It's been difficult to get onto the AVSIM site and pages are very slow to load since at least 1800hrs central time. Haven't noticed the issue in previous days.

Pete Dob

Seems back to normal at 2230 EDT, but was really slow for a couple of hours earlier in the evening.  Took almost 30 seconds for the start page to load, and I came back several times to the same situation.  I left one PM and it took about that long to complete posting the message.

Frank Patton

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MOB; i7 4790 4.4Ghz; 16gb DDR3 2300; MSI GTX970 4gb Gaming 100ME, ASUS GTX 1070 TI Turbo 8GB, Coolermaster Pro 5 case, Corsair H100i

Former USAF meteorologist and ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now