Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

aivlasoft EFB

Ok, can get connected using iphone/non wireless conection.   Is USA high Risk....lol..I do live about 20 miles from Detroit ^_^

Not as much as Asia... My firm see's about 60% of all malicious traffic (Hacking and spamming) originating from Asia, the rest from the US and Russia mostly..

It could be a DNS issue as well, I personally use Googles servers rather than relying on my ISP's.

Cheers, Andy.

Nope  site is working  for me

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It's been working fine for me at all times since my last post in this thread, I am a beta tester at Aivlasoft so I visit the forum regularly and I've not seen any downtime.

If you ever want to find out if a website is down you can use this website to test it for you.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Cheers, Andy.

i have four pc and a mac, still can not connect to the site or support, i think the site is down

Doesnt matter how many computers you have, if they are all on your home LAN, then the problem is with your IP addess..

Same ad Dutch1, you know its not their site thats down, as confirmed by everybody here and that downforevery... tool we have shown you..

Get there details, and contact them...

To this day I still cannot get in :mellow:

Why not get their contact details via Google and write them an email or telephone them and tell them?

I'm amazed you havent done this yet instead of repeatedly complaining to us who have showed you its up and working just fine.

Heck I would have been on the phone the same day, getting things happening...

Get in touch with them, give them your IP address and Internet provider details, and explain to them what the problem is.

well you might be right, but the problem with that we all don't the same provider. another thing up to last week i could connect to the site. so what change not my provider. can not get the site no phone number

Yep, here to, I can't get connected to that site either.  I used to before. I'm in the USA - Georgia and have U-verse AT&T, maybe they did something to my modem router gateway...There are always doing something...Can't wait for my U-Verse contract to end!

@@egguzman, Thats what i have,U-verse AT&T,and i just changed to that a few months ago.....worked fine when i had comcast....mmmm <_<

I use to have their normal DSL Extreme before I was force to upgrade to U-Verse since they would not support DSL alone anymore.  Didn't have a problem accessing the site before the upgrade.  I really don't like their internet, they are always doing something to it behind the scene.  I know they do because they can with our gateway/modem router.   I do like their U-Verse TV though. When my contract expires I'm going with Comcast, I know they are no better, but I want to try another ISP.

@@egguzman, Thats what i have,U-verse AT&T,and i just changed to that a few months ago.....worked fine when i had comcast....mmmm <_<

i had at&t tech over couple days ago, he try to get on the site with his equipment still could not

i think they work on the problem. all of us need to contact at&t until the problem is fix

ii think is only a at&t problem