Sign in to follow this  
sidh

Please Help me out with FSX!

BTW Is your resolution correct? 1366x768 seems like a small screen for the hardware you have!

I suspect that's for a TV, as my older Panasonic plasma TV uses that resolution and it forces all the other monitors to that rez, if I use them in clone mode.

Not at a *default* airport, and I recall sidh saying:

14.4 fps is certainly not normal, not with your configuration. You didn't specify if that picture you took was *with* the new CFG file ? Or with your old one ? 

Is the low fps consistent like this at all airports? Or just certain ones?

I did not tested with other airports, I mainly tested with major ones and didn't see change however, I am planning to completely uninstall my FSX may be some part of FSX that is clashing with something  as ingame AA isn't working and Graphics appear of FS2002..

Can you tell me the procedure to completely Uninstall FSX? I suspect something is definatly clashing from previous installation!

What I did in previous uninstallation?

Removed FSX from uninstallation setup, manually deleted the Directory(programfiles..) manually deleted FSX folder in my documents.. Anything else i should do?

BTW Is your resolution correct? 1366x768 seems like a small screen for the hardware you have!

My Max resolution is 1366x768 (32) on FSX cannot go further.

1y329d.jpg

Several things I did to improve fsx fps:

1) BP=0

2) Run in DX10 mode

3) Lock my frame limiter at 30 in NI, run FSX in unlimited fps mode

4) Replace AI with fps friendly AI (Mytraffic) and adjust the AI density setting

5) Some addon aircraft have the fsx cursor bug problem and your fps will decrease when there is mouse cursor visible.

Can you tell me the procedure to completely Uninstall FSX?

From the PMDG webite:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a87/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-fsx.aspx

Replace AI with fps friendly AI (Mytraffic) and adjust the AI density setting

Yes, forgot to mention this. Make sure you are using FSX native Ai traffic models, and scenery. Old scenery and AI originally developed for FS9, and ported over to FSX will actually SLOW it down quite a bit.

Use MyTraffic 2013, or UT2.

From the PMDG webite:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a87/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-fsx.aspx

Yes, forgot to mention this. Make sure you are using FSX native Ai traffic models, and scenery. Old scenery and AI originally developed for FS9, and ported over to FSX will actually SLOW it down quite a bit.

Use MyTraffic 2013, or UT2.

I reinstalled windows itself! Graphic problem is gone , But still no change in FPS(hardly) I turn of AI traffic and is almost same..

1y329d.jpg