Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mounty

TAXI & LANDING LIGHTS

Hi,

Anyone know how to increase the brighness of the taxil and landing lights in FSX.  I use the PMDG 737 NGX in 2D mode and the lights are controlled by FSX and are pretty dim.  ANy cfg changes to increase the brightness?

Thanks

Rob

As far as I know, what you see from the virtual cockpit is coded directly into the cockpit model.

The VC is OK and the lights are bright.  It is the 2D mode that the lights are dim.  Any ideas how to change this?

Rob

Are you using the default light bmp files or a graphics addon like REX? It's possible it changed the halo file and that's why it appears so dim now. Make sure you are using the default.

I am using REX, but I have the lights unchecked so it should be the default that's working.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,530.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now