Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

felipeturbay

GSX Ground services graphic problem

Hello Everyone,

a few days ago I bought the GSX Ground services (product from FSDream Team) and found the some objects do not work correctly (only happened to my with the passanger stair). I got some support from FSDT but none of their tipps helped me. I updated my video card, reset it, put the HIGHMEMFIX on the FSX.cfg, and nothing works. I have installed all the programs into a secondary pc just wanting to see how was the reaction, and I still have the same problem with the same object. 

73fc830e-c424-45bd-a762-407b7bfd288f_zps

Two different computers, two different graphic cards (Nvida GTX 650 Ti and the Nvidia GT540M) and same result. How can this be possible? when I turn on the Directx then I can see the graphic again (however, I always play without this since not all add-ons are compatible). 

Did someone had a similar problem?

Thanks to all

when I turn on the Directx then I can see the graphic again (however, I always play without this since not all add-ons are compatible). 

Eh?

The photo appears to show two moving passenger stairs based on the two shadows.  So it looks like the program is trying to place two in the same location and that would not be correct at all.  I would try uninstalling/reinstalling but then you said you installed it on a secondary PC (don't know how you were able to do that!!) and had the same problem with the object.  I'm wondering if you have another similar program installed like Aerosoft's AES.  Perhaps it somehow got loaded too.

Best regards,

Jim

hello Jim,

thanks for your reply!! no I meant that I have initially installed FSX in two computers (my pc and my laptop). Specifically for this addon (GSX) I installed it in both computers and have the same result...on the photo is just one moving stair, and is the only object that seems not to be ok. FS Dream services told me what I could do (setting in the FSX.cfg; , resetting video card.. and nothing seems to work. Since I have installed the addon in two different pc, it also wonders me that still does not work considering that both pcs have a different graphic card...

and the funny thing is that if it would be a graphic problem then why it only affects the passenger stair? since the other objects work correctly... I dont know this is driving me crazy and after spending almost 40 eur.... 

best bet is  to post your issue in the fsdt  gsx forum