Sign in to follow this  
MDF86

AEA8105 / Madrid/LEMD - Geneva/LGSS

Currently flying AEA8105 from Madrid/Barajas to Geneva. I will update the post during the flight

Currently climbing to FL340 out of Madrid at 06:25 local time

Reached cruising altitude of FL340

High above the mountains of North East Spain on the border with France

Beginning our descent into Geneva, still in French airspace.

We have just been informed that Runway 05 is in use at Geneva and that the weather conditions are cloudy but dry, which is better than when we left Madrid.

Descending through FL120 on the BELUS 1N STAR, and I'm not too impressed with the "better weather" I was promised, the sky looks very threatening! Let's hope it's better below the clouds.

Who'd have thought it? Glorious sunshine greets us as we line up for LGSS RWY 05

Gear down, autobrakes set and flaps to 40 degrees.

Form an orderly queue please, this is Switzerland after all!

And...touchdown.

Thanks for looking!

You have the real routes of Air Europa? In the past I was in the company (Air Europa VA) but I don't have much time to fly.

I'm interesting real complete routes.

And other company's also in Europe.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

You have the real routes of Air Europa? In the past I was in the company (Air Europa VA) but I don't have much time to fly.

I'm interesting real complete routes.

And other company's also in Europe.

I believe they used to fly this route, but a quick search on AirEuropa.com suggests it's not currently on offer, perhaps a seasonal route?

That's an excellent screen shot, looks like a good IFR day?

Thanks!

Yes, it was rainy and low clouds at LEMD on departure, it's nice to be above it B)

I'm referring to the complete real flight plans...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Ah I see, then no - this was just an auto generated FS Built flight plan.

Very crisp looking, I like the clouds, very realistic. Thanks for sharing mate.

23.png

Thanks Daniel. This was using deafult SweetFX 1.4 settings, and some very basic adjustments in photoshop. I haven't gotten around to tinkering with the SweetFX settings just yet!

wow.. i was flying same livery in same region at same time as you last couple days.. took some screenies too.. wonder if you were the 'traffic' i kept hearing!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK