Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG 777 - Emirates #2!

Either way I look at it, It will be done when It's done. IF It's done by payday at the end of the month, my credit card will miraculously appear in my hand for purchase, IF It's released middle of next month, the same thing will happen again.

Until then I will continue to enjoy the prediction banter that's flying around here, It's one way of relieving the boredom that precedes prior to a new launch!  

I think that you guys should stop making predictions about it cause it started to get boring. They will give a release date when its done. Why don't you try the other addons available while its being developed?

I personally find the predictions amusing, most are so odd and quirky  I feel like I am monitoring  a large sociology  experiment. Then the people who hate them post, and I know I am monitoring a great sociology  experiment .

Looks nice. I wonder why there are 2 pics of this aircraft? Only livery to do so. I thought maybe this one was cargo at first. Odd.

this might be the reason: 

"In 2009, Emirates became the world’s largest operator of the Boeing 777 with the delivery of the 78th plane.[50] In 2010, at the Farnborough Airshow, the airline placed an order for 30 Boeing 777s, worth $9.1 billion, bringing total spending for aircraft in the year to over $25 billion.[29] In 2011, at the Dubai Airshow, Emirates placed another order for another 50 777s, worth about $18 billion, which its chairman claims to be the single largest order for Boeing.[51]"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirates_(airline)

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Best preview so far, Dubai is a city I've wanted to visit for a long time. FlyTampa Dubai rebooted (Im presuming anyway) and the 777 go together rather well!

Quoting PMDG the other day.."Every plane that takes off, must eventually land" ;)

Or crash.

Or crash.

Still coming back to earth :D

Emirates and Qatar always get an eyeroll from me.

Fleet overlap to the extreme. It almost seems like they just buy aircraft because they're large.

Flow chart for Emirates/Qatar:

Is it large?

--If yes, continue; if no, stop

Is it new?

Can it fly long distances?

Are there aircraft in the fleet that can currently meet the need this aircraft is aimed at meeting?

--If yes, it was a rhetorical question, buy it anyway - IT'S BIG AND SHINY!!! if no, buy it.

BUY ALL THE

x-all-the-things-template.png

WIDEBODIES

Did you draw this yourself Scandinavian? Your artist skills are on par wit your flying ;) Have a great day.

Did you draw this yourself Scandinavian? Your artist skills are on par wit your flying ;) Have a great day.

OH SNAP!!!

No, I blatantly stole it from Hyperbole and a Half...

PS: Did you get my text?

Kyle Rodgers

Or crash.

Well, technically crashing is landing, just with a tad more paperwork.........,