Sign in to follow this  
andy1975

Please Carenado Update the Cirrus / T182T G1000 with TBM-technique!

Hello dear Carenado,

your new improvement of the actual TBM G1000 is WAY better and lighter regarding the performance and FPS. Compared to the Cirrus performance it is like comparing a VW Golf with a Ferrari B) !

The Cirrus is such a beautifull and long awaited beauty, just it´s overall computer performance that MUST be in relation with the G1000 is so distracting and thus I grounded it for this reason.I guess I speak of a lot of customers here ... please, after the TBM is patched up correctly, give your former G1000 releases , the T182T and the Cirrus an updated G1000 to get these birds back out of the hangar into the sky!

Thanks for listening and thanks you for all these fine products! :Hug:

Cheers!

I agree. Unfortunately Carenado tend to abandon previous releases after 2-3 weeks. I guess that's part of how they manage to pump out so many airplanes compared to some developers that take a year for a single release. 1 or two service packs for the most serious flaws is all you can expect really.

Maybe the community can do something by editing the XML files of the TBM 850 panel to make the values appropriate for the T182 and Cirrus...

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I can't agree more! Hope Carenado will take some actions!!

BTW: I think is worth to send them an email directly, using their website!

BTW: I think is worth to send them an email directly, using their website!

Allready did!

andy1975, on 20 May 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Hello dear Carenado,

your new improvement of the actual TBM G1000 is WAY better and lighter regarding the performance and FPS. Compared to the Cirrus performance it is like comparing a VW Golf with a Ferrari B) !

The Cirrus is such a beautifull and long awaited beauty, just it´s overall computer performance that MUST be in relation with the G1000 is so distracting and thus I grounded it for this reason.I guess I speak of a lot of customers here ... please, after the TBM is patched up correctly, give your former G1000 releases , the T182T and the Cirrus an updated G1000 to get these birds back out of the hangar into the sky!

Thanks for listening and thanks you for all these fine products! :Hug:

Cheers!

+1

10 Char...

Here's hoping!

I too love the SR22 is real life but grounded my Carenado SR22 shortly after purchase, due to the poor performance (low frames and stutters caused by the G1000).

Won't buy the SR22 until I hear that it's been updated with a more functional G1000.