Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Model bug

The front left side engine cover has a gap that extends from the front/top all the way down the side of the compartment.

I reported this in the initial model screenshots but it looks like it wasn't fixed. It essentially makes the left side engine panel portrude out from the model.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Looking at how they did the liveries for re-paint prospecting, I have have little faith that this would ever be corrected. It's a discombobulating mess how they did these liveries, and I wonder if they did this on purpose to discourage repaints.

Still.. they produce the best graphics... but even the most beautiful people have some flaws.

What's crazy is I reported this on their Facebook page about 4 times over the past 2 months quite a while before release. :/

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I suspect that correcting it would involve going back to the original 3d model, making the corrections, then having to do all that conversion back to what is used in FSX... it would be like starting over. I highly doubt they want to do that. But you never know.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm considering purchasing this product and would like to see what you're referring to.

I've looked at this aircraft from every corner and do not see the flaw.. so it can hardly be obvious..

Bert

I took some screens and will post them. The issue sticks out enough that the lighting properties of the model reflect light differently.

Ark

Here are some pics. Sorry for the quality, had to resize from 2560x1600.

tbmerror1.jpgtbmerror2.jpgtbmerror3.jpgtbmerror4.jpg

Hope this helps to clarify what I mean. :)

Ark

Looks like something you'd only notice if you went over the aircraft with a magnifying glass...

Looks like something you'd only notice if you went over the aircraft with a magnifying glass...

Yeah its more noticeable in other lighting conditions. Could also be more prominent because of how the panel lines are painted, I'll check it out.

Ark

I do not see it on my N700NB

That's odd. Its even in the screenshots Carenado put up on their Facebook page.

Ark