Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

nVidia 320.18 driver gives about a 20 percent boost in FPS....

Personally saw no major improvement in my usual test scenario. 38 FPS in the NGX on Aerosoft EHAM 18C before and after. Maybe in other scenarios framerates are better, who knows...

I've also seen improvement in my PNY GTX 570 since installing these new drivers. However there are words in various popular hardware related sites' forums saying that these drivers may cause hardware problems to the GPU's and there are people confirming these words. In my case Iv've seen zero problems so fa,r so is anybody else confirming that there no problems with them?

I've also seen improvement in my PNY GTX 570 since installing these new drivers. However there are words in various popular hardware related sites' forums saying that these drivers may cause hardware problems to the GPU's and there are people confirming these words. In my case Iv've seen zero problems so fa,r so is anybody else confirming that there no problems with them?

I've been running with this suite since 'five' posted about them, and I have had no issues. I did see the performance increase (FPS) for the first time ever in a flight simulator that she mentioned she had. All in all, it's been a great experience with them.