Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

For basic flying skills the default airplanes will do, IMO: Cessna, Mooney whatever. There's enough variety built into FSX stock planes: single engine, two engines, piston-engine, jet engine, nosewheels and tailwheels, fast and slow - and even land and water!

As far as addon planes are concerned - only buy the models you're really interested in ... and from developers who can really do that particular type of aircraft.

I fly addons like Aerosoft Airbus, PMDG 737, 744, MD-11 and lots more - but I still use, now and then, the stock Maule7, DC-3, Goose, Trike and Extra.

Yeah. There's enough variety built into FSX planes. I no need go for http://www.carenado.com/ buy those airplans again. I will save money to buy PMDG and FSL when it's released. I'll used the default airplanes first . I thought that it's the same. 

only payware airplanes there are more realistic right?

FBW, generally speaking, is putting some computers between your flight controls and the control surfaces of your airplanes. These computers can help you controlling the airplane and prevent misoperation of controls. Details vary between aircraft ...

I‘m sorry. I read it wrong your text. I got it . So means that FBW airplane is more better than don't have FBW? then Aerosoft A320 have FBW?