Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

Have A350 in aerosoft ?

That's most likely the ASF-Design A350, which is rubbish, not even worth considering. The modelling is low quality, and there's nosystems moedlling at all - I'd even say it's worse than any of the default aircraft.

In fact, the A350 is the brand new Airbus, the prototype was rolled in February, and has been painted just a few days ago. The first flight is scheduled for mid-2013,  see also Wikipedia and this thread, so there's actually no chance that this plane will have a realistic rendition for FSX in the next few years. (Comparing it to the newest Boeing: first flight in 2009, first FSX rendition in 2012, anotherone still in the works - it simply needs some time to get those things right for FSX)

That's most likely the ASF-Design A350, which is rubbish, not even worth considering. The modelling is low quality, and there's nosystems moedlling at all - I'd even say it's worse than any of the default aircraft.

In fact, the A350 is the brand new Airbus, the prototype was rolled in February, and has been painted just a few days ago. The first flight is scheduled for mid-2013,  see also Wikipedia and this thread, so there's actually no chance that this plane will have a realistic rendition for FSX in the next few years. (Comparing it to the newest Boeing: first flight in 2009, first FSX rendition in 2012, anotherone still in the works - it simply needs some time to get those things right for FSX)

ASF-Design no points to know about that, I would rather to Aerosoft. 

Still need to wait so long, so means A350 is more beautiful than A380? Newest Boeing is B787 right so far?

We'll see a B787 in FSX some day (QualityWings) - long before an A380 or an A350.

(X-Plane has an A380 already - and a B777 BTW!!!)

x-plane has it?really?! And how much reallitic is that?

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Sorry, I have no idea myself - I'm on FSX/FS9 only.

Check the X-Plane forums - I know there are threads running here on AVSIM ... for example:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/409846-peters-a380-qiqo/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/400122-released-today-boeing-777-worldliner-64bit-version/

EDIT: And a 787 - this thread is in German only, unfortunately ...http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/69063-dreamliner-boeing-787-oder-worldliner-boeing-777/

Edited by olli4740

and are you from aerosoft??

You have to stop making excuses of your pumpkin product and attacking to your critics.agree your lies to people that what are you giving to people isnt a A320

Farhadi I think Aerosoft had actual Lufthansa a320 pilots actually give input to their development if I remember right. Plus Aerosoft never pitched their product as a study-sim...so to me you're expecting too much out of a mid-level simulation. Some of the 'bugs' you noted over at their forums are things that they said weren't simulated. My advice is read the feature list and/or reviews before buying ... It'll save you from possible hypertension in the long run.

We'll see a B787 in FSX some day (QualityWings) - long before an A380 or an A350.

(X-Plane has an A380 already - and a B777 BTW!!!)

B787 in FSX still haven't released yet? A330,A340 and A380 still haven't released in Aerosoft right?

X-Plane sucks one 

Don't go for X-Plane.sucks one

B787 in FSX still haven't released yet? A330,A340 and A380 still haven't released in Aerosoft right?

(...)

There are only low-quality 787s available for FSX right now. The way better QW 787 hasn't been released yet.

Aerosoft will do an A330, but no A340 and no A380.

Before Aerosoft can start working on their A330, they have to do their A318/319, so that will take some time, too.

X-Plane sucks one 

Don't go for X-Plane.sucks one

Hey son, any chance you can express yourself in a less puerile and offensive manner?

Thanks

There are only low-quality 787s available for FSX right now. The way better QW 787 hasn't been released yet.

Aerosoft will do an A330, but no A340 and no A380.

Before Aerosoft can start working on their A330, they have to do their A318/319, so that will take some time, too.

I think that PMDG will released too. but still need to wait for several years .Because as PMDG is still processing B777. QW is?

Why don't have A340 and A380 ? FSLairbus Developers will released that? Oh. I see

I think that PMDG will released too. but still need to wait for several years .Because as PMDG is still processing B777. QW is?

(...)

PMDG will do the 777, a new 744 (v2.0) and a DC-6.

QW is Quality Wings (757 and Bae146/Avroliner so far).

PMDG will do the 777, a new 744 (v2.0) and a DC-6.

QW is Quality Wings (757 and Bae146/Avroliner so far).

Yeah.In the processing. I thought that this year will be released 777

Oh,  it looks very awesome in the cockpit. I like it. as realistic as possible

The spelling :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg