Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

Not even PMDG would model that (they have a reason for not implementing it).

That would be correct Olli, to do with security I understand.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Okay, Owen, here we go:

- Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321

- PMDG Boeing 747-400

- (upcoming) PMDG Boeing 777

- Feelthere Embraer 175/195

Captain Sim 757/767 is the only addon that has a functioning cockpit door lock. Not only is there a control for it, but it actually locks the door itself!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That would be correct Olli, to do with security I understand.

To do some justice to Capt. Farhadi (that's his nick, after all ...):

He never requested the door lock to be simulated. He was challenged in an ironic way by another Aerosoft forum member about other requests - most of his older requests have been complied with in version 1.10 of the AAX, BTW.

Captain Sim 757/767 is the only addon that has a functioning cockpit door lock. Not only is there a control for it, but it actually locks the door itself!!

The PMDG 744 features a door lock button, too. The actual RW locking mechanism or any procedures associated with it aren't modelled, of course.

Plenty of FS addon aircraft simulate the real world locking mechanism. It's not surprising that some developers want to leave it out, however if we are heading down that route I guess a whole bunch of other stuff should be left out.

If somebody wants to learn how to lock people out of the flightdeck they will learn one way or another.

Rob Prest

i'm back home.

I didnt say its a flaw that AAX dont have "Cockpit Door Lock".i'm not even from that ones who wants a exterior and doesnt matter to me that fs addon aircraft has to have a good exterior.

And you may or may not,serosoft banned me.so post it here what you wanna say and please dont link a aerosoft forum post

Thank You

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Just a bit of a heads-up on the structure of the Aerosoft forum:

It's a public forum in most sections, no registration or other admittance is needed to access it or read most of its contents. There are just a few 'registered users only' sections. Even members' profiles can be accessed without registering or logging in.

This is not to argue about the links I provided here, but to increase awareness that any content posted over there can be accessed by any person on the internet - worldwide.

(...)

BTW, how was your flight.?

flight was good,except someone puked when he was going out after landing in IFN.

I dont know why but when i click sign out when the error which is saying my account is suspended,the error comes up again.dont know why its happening.

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Plenty of FS addon aircraft simulate the real world locking mechanism.

They do? Other than CS, I'm not aware of any! There are some like PMDG that has the controls, but actually does nothing, but CS is the only one that I know of that is completely functional! If you know of any others, please list them.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

does anyone here in real life leaves the cockpit door open?we(iran air) after 1983 leaves the cockpit door open because of security guards,employed by "Iranian Islamic Revolution Guard".we use its CB on cb board to keep it unlock,but we have to put the cb back to normal for landing because it would open it self when you use autobreak because of quick deceleration.

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Ok I'm definitely done checking in on this thread.... Tom Pm me for info.

Cheers

Rob Prest

@Owen

hi owen.after about 10 pages,did you find your suitable aircraft?if you did,mark as the best answer and release us.its really annoying me answering People about what is out of their business.i think pick NGX or Q400 and a Logitech joystick and release us.its really wasting my time answering non-related questions.i thought coming to these forums will be challanging and reviews my studies,but seems i was totally wrong.

Regards

MohamadReza Farhadi

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Okay, Owen, here we go:

- Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321

- PMDG Boeing 747-400

- (upcoming) PMDG Boeing 777

- Feelthere Embraer 175/195

Oh, what about PMDG Boeing 737? Why you guys don't like to fly Airbus A330,A340,A350 and A380.?I was wondering that.Could you let me know about this?

Oh, what about PMDG Boeing 737? Why you guys don't like to fly Airbus A330,A340,A350 and A380.?I was wondering that.Could you let me know about this?

Well, don't really know of any A350 that's flying right now that would be realistic, seeing as the A350 hasn't even flown in real life yet.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Well, don't really know of any A350 that's flying right now that would be realistic, seeing as the A350 hasn't even flown in real life yet.

Oh, Have A350 in aerosoft ? I thought that would be realistic than A319 or A320. A350 is not a old model? why haven't even flown in real life yet?

This great thread is about to go downhill (sigh)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta