Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Alabeo Staggerwing comming very soon!

If the price is consistent with their other releases ill be buying this one. I even saw a VOR receiver in the panel.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for the HU, it's acool looking plane. If they don't raise the price significantly I will for sure buy this one.

I'll get it if its under $40 but I have a feeling it'll be around $29

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I hope this get's released soon... not because I want it .... because it will clear the way for their incoming PA-38, which I do want! :lol:

Alabeo is doing what Carenado should have kept doing - release interesting GA singles. That's what they do best.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

More good news the new c206 is steam not g1000

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Alabeo is doing what Carenado should have kept doing - release interesting GA singles. That's what they do best.

Alabeo are an offshoot of Carenado.... rather than the two Carenado modellers creating the models themselves (as they do with the Carenado products) Alabeo is owned by them but they have apparently trained some new young talented modellers to create the products.     (With good results, love the two crop sprayers!).

Interesting language fact # 4423

"Carenado" translated from Spanish to English  =  "Fairing"

"Alabeo" translated from Spanish to English = "Warp"

:smile:

I'll get it if its under $40 but I have a feeling it'll be around $29

At twice the price I will take it. Refreshing to to see someone being creative, and actually following through!!

More good news the new c206 is steam not g1000

Where did you see that????

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Where did you see that????

Carenado released some pictures today on Facebook, one of which was an exterior shot angled behind and to the left of the 206. The view in let us sneak a peek into the interior of the aircraft, which was full of steam gauges, which is very refreshing!

Carenado released some pictures today on Facebook, one of which was an exterior shot angled behind and to the left of the 206. The view in let us sneak a peek into the interior of the aircraft, which was full of steam gauges, which is very refreshing!

Very sharp observation!! Sure hope you are correct; I am much more comfortable in an analogue cockpit, myself.

Now I have two aircraft to buy; SWEET!!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals