Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

737 Night Lighting.

the day we can do fuzz on the seats will be a nice day indeed.

First of all, WOW that looks very realistic!  As for the fuzz, add me to the list of those who wish to see that texturing improve! :)

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Will this plane require FSX Acceleration pack? I have never installed it but I see more and more add-ons require it. I have thought about installing it but I hear numerous horror stories about attempts to install it into an existing FSX SP2 set up with loads of add-ons in place.

Anyone got any experience of this?

First off, we have no intention of repainting the fuzz...  sorry but our priorities now are getting the code done (and we're REALLY close now)...

Acceleration is absolutely required.

Not sure about horror stories installing over SP2 but I am sure that if you asked your question(s) on that in a more relevant forum area, you'd get a more relevant answer....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Really looking forward to the release! There there a list somewhere of the repaints?

If not already done could you guys do European Aircharter/ Palmair. They were one of the last operators of the 732 in Europe.