Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basilis203

Default ATC directions doesn't match scheduled plan

Hello,

i purchased the Airbus X Extended 3-4 days ago. The plane is great,working great and as realistic as it can be.

My question is about the default ATC of FSX. As i begin an IFR flight from an airport to another (using the default FSX flight planner in "free flight",  then plan my flight with the aircraft's MCDU the default ATC doesn't let me flight my scheduled plan and is making corrections to my heading and altitude, therefore my scheduled plan (with sids and stars etc) is useless.
(Note that i get the flight plan that i insert in MCDU from vatroute.net.)

Is there any way that the ATC will use MY flight plan? Can i insert the vatroute.net flight plan and ATC will not bug me unless i deflect from this plan?

Thanks!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSX does not use sids or stars but it can follow waypoints. ATC wil only try get you in line with runway, it isnt that realistic.

FSX does not use sids or stars but it can follow waypoints. ATC wil only try get you in line with runway, it isnt that realistic.

+1

Fly VATSIM my friend.  You're striving to fly realistically (plus on that), so you will likely fly VATSIM eventually.  My advice, bite the bullet and make the leap into realism.  Nike, I say unto you!

+1

Fly VATSIM my friend.  You're striving to fly realistically (plus on that), so you will likely fly VATSIM eventually.  My advice, bite the bullet and make the leap into realism.  Nike, I say unto you!

Thank you !! ..great help..