Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke

Programmatically setting PAX load

I currently fly all of my flights with the NGX using Delta Virtual's ACARS tool. The latest version includes a load factor and passenger load calculation provided by the server. Are there currently any facilities to programatically tell the NGX the passenger load outside of sending specific controls to the FMC to program the number?

Cheers!

Luke

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are there currently any facilities to programatically tell the NGX the passenger load outside of sending specific controls to the FMC to program the number?

FMS MENU - FS ACTIONS - PAYLOAD. You can manually enter the number of passengers, weight of cargo, select either a full load or random load, or enter a load percentage.

Thanks, but I already know that. I am wondering if there's a way to do that programatically without human interaction via FSUIPC's NGX interface.

Cheers!

Luke

Thank you, John. Apart from sending FSX the controls to simulate pressing the FMC buttons, is there a way to set the passenger load directly?

Cheers!

Luke

Currently is not a way to set fuel or pax through SDK. Will ask about this for SP2.

Currently is not a way to set fuel or pax through SDK. Will ask about this for SP2.

Thanks. This would be a fantastic addition to the NGX, as well as any other aircraft going forward. Having an SDK to integrate the FMC with external tools would wonderful!

Cheers!

Luke