Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

FMC programming

I just took the time yesterday to learn howto manually add routes into the FMC and it wasn't as hard as I tought it would be(I actually enjoyed doing it)..

But I don't know howto add climb, cruise and descent altitudes. Anyone know any good youtube tutorials that explain howto add them..(I learn easier with video tutorials as I have  my laptop running the video while fiddling with the plane on the desktop. I hate manuals)

The tutorials I found only covered howto add the waypoints... So when I fly them I have to manually adjust altitudes...

The FMC can not make you climb. You can enter altitudes and Flight Levels by presing the right buttons. But VNAV only goes down ;)

Ah ok thanks, maybe I'll have to dive into the manuals to get VNAV set up right.

I suppose  you seen  this  quick video on a simple set up of  the fmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5C9sXryO0

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg